With phones in our pockets and purses, there is so much information we can find out for ourselves on any topic nowadays. But, though we are massively informed, we are not experts. A few times we've been asked 'why hire a realtor?' so here are 5 reasons why hiring a realtor in Calgary is to your advantage when looking to buy or sell a home.
1) We have neighborhood knowledge. Though we can work in any area of Calgary, we become familiar with certain zones and neighborhoods. Hence, we are able to offer detailed information about crime, schools, demographics, neighborhood activities and trends. If you're looking to buy or sell a home in Calgary's west side, I'd be happy to offer my expertise and experience.
2) We are able to provide price guidance and negotiation on your behalf. We hold your information confidentially, but we work to represent you and aim to get you the best price and deal in buying or selling your home. If you are happy with your price, we are happy. It's truly as simple as that.
3) The amount of paperwork can be daunting when buying or selling a home, and luckily, we work hard to make it easier on you. We know what part of the paperwork is more urgent than others, what needs to be legally filed and when, and ensure nothing is omitted. As a client, you are already swamped, celebrating, and emotionally engaged in your transaction and hence, we are more than happy and experienced to do the paperwork for you.
4) We are educated and licensed to understand the industry. We are accountable to the Real Estate Council of Alberta and this body governs all that we do. We have invested the time to get licensed and continue to attend talks, seminars, and sessions within our brokerages to remain up to date. This also allows us to answer any questions you may have before, during, and after the purchase or sale of your Calgary home. Questions always surface because there is so much going on during the transaction, and things often come up later that you might have not thought of earlier.
5) The more we spend time with you, the more we can understand you as a client. Therefore, with our background knowledge and access to market information, we can save you time and act as a buffer to show you properties that suit your specifications the best. In the same breath, we can provide referrals for contractors or other services that may be required in your home, because we deal with such a wide range of issues.
And lastly, we truly like what we do. Buying a home is one of life's biggest purchases and experiences. Knowing that our time and knowledge facilitates to make this an easier process for you is the essence of our role. If you're looking for a Calgary realtor to buy or sell your home, contact me today-I'd be thrilled to be part of your experience!