Happy February! For some January seemed like a long month, for others it flew by. Whatever the case it may be for you, we hope you kept busy. In the same spirit, if you’re looking for new things to do in Calgary this week, here’s our top 10.
- The Saddledome needs a little variety after all the hockey this week, especially Saturday’s Battle of Alberta. The Roughnecks play the dome this coming Saturday, grab some tickets and check out the action in the dome!
- Not sure about your guys, but we’re already thinking of summer. The Calgary Boat & Outdoors Show takes place this Thursday-Sunday at the BMO Centre.
- If you like comedy and you like listening to the orchestra, then Comedy Meets Orchestra is for you. Head to the Jack Singer Concert Hall this Saturday night and see what it’s all about.
- The Calgary Flames are back on centre ice this coming Tuesday and Thursday when they play against Nashville. Get yourself into the ‘dome!
- Been thinking of trying out fat tires this winter? A beginner ride takes place this Thursday in Fish Creek park. Check this meetup for more information.
- The World Cup of Speed Skating takes place this weekend at the Olympic Oval. Come cheer on some athletes with a passion for speed.
- Shelter Cocktail Class will get you to be the master of the glass in just ninety minutes flat. This recurring event at Shelter will teach you history, culture and techniques.
- Tap Room Trivia with Nathan takes place this Thursday at Sunnycider where guests can compete in five rounds of general trivia.
- Ski for Heart is a fundraiser event taking place this weekend at Lake Louise. All proceeds go to the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
- Photo Inspiration Night takes place this Friday at Pecha Kucha 20 X 20’s event at the Central Library. You don’t want to miss this unique event!
Have a great week,