Happy Monday! Lots going on in Calgary this week yet again, let’s dig in and see all the different things you can do in YYC this week.
- YYC HOT CHOCOLATE FEST 2020 is on, a city-wide and month-long friendly competition amongst Calgary establishments to win title of Best Hot Chocolate. This year there are over 50 different venues participating and a portion of proceeds will be going to Calgary Meals on Wheels. Click here for more info!
- Glow Winter Festival takes place Feb 14-16th and boasts a stunning array of light installations along Stephen Avenue. A great opportunity to take some creative photos.
- In the Heat of the Night is a chance to understand critter romance on Valentine’s Day. Enjoy dinner and drinks and listen to Calgary Zoo staff talk about animal wooing.
- With Teacher’s Convention on this week, the kids will be looking for things to do. There are lots of camps set up for the day across the city, or you can head by Heritage Park for their Family Quest day event.
- The Flames take on the Blackhawks on Saturday at 8pm. Head to the dome to cheer them on.
- Bring your date to Studio Bell, starting this Friday on Valentine’s Day. Their Date Night Series are back and will take place on the second Tuesday of every month.
- Want to rollerskate again? Fresh Rollers takes place every Friday evening at the Cedarbrae Community Centre.
- Exposure Photo Festival runs this month and is taking place all over the city. Check out their site to find out where in Calgary you can take in some creative photography.
- Head to the Calgary Farmer’s Market to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Lots going on to cultivate and grow love!
- Head to Fort Calgary for a Murder Mystery Dinner: Mirror, Mirror, Murder. An entire evening of dining and figuring out who done it!
Have a great week!