Our city has no shortage of fun events going on, so without delay, here’s another week of things to do in Calgary this week! We hope you’re able to get out and enjoy some stuff!
- Father’s Day is next Sunday so between brunches all over the city and Rad Dad Day at Calaway Park, events at different golf courses and brewery tours, there’s lots going on around Calgary to celebrate Dads.
- If your son or daughter likes drawing and likes the outdoors, they may enjoy Junior Nature Sketch which is a group of like-minded youth who meet once a week in different parts of the city to observe and sketch what they see.
- If horse jumping is your thing, the Spruce Meadows Continental takes place this week, starting on the 12thand running until June 16th.
- Alberta Food Tours designs tours of places to eat in Calgary that highlight the local experience, learning about where your food comes from within the province. There are several food tours taking place in different parts of Calgary this week, check their website to learn more and book yourself on a tour!
- If outdoor Yoga is your thing, try some weekly yoga in Baker Park, located in Calgary’s northwest.
- VegFest takes place this weekend on June 15that Shaw Millenium Park. Explore local businesses and learn about a vegan lifestyle and the benefits it brings.
- Did you know there’s a weekly scavenger hunt that takes place in Calgary, lead by an app, which allows you to explore and learn some fun facts about downtown Calgary? LetsRoam is the site to check out!
- Tomkins Park on 17thAve is the place to be every Saturday in June and July for Saturdays on 17th. Musicians, games, giveaways and movies take place here every week in these two months. Check their site for more details!
- Join Sin & Gin Soiree Cabaret this Saturday, June 16thfor music, comedy, burlesque and more.
- Create is Calgary’s New Children’s Festival taking place this Friday at the Stampede grounds, allowing kids the opportunity to engage with the fine arts and explore their creative potential.
Have an awesome week!