As change of seasons takes place this week and with that, we want to get more cozy as there’s a crispness in the air. We’ve found great things to do inside, but we start off this week with getting outdoors in two words: The Larches. Let’s go!
- September and October are Larch season, and this year there is a shuttle bus taking people from Banff to Moraine Lake to see the trees but cut down on traffic. They’re stunning and they’re world renowned. Check them out!
- Beakerhead is on this week and weekend, with plenty for adults and children to do and learn, both indoors and outdoors. Don’t miss it!
- On the 16th, the Flames take on the Canucks in a pre-season battle on the ice. Looking for tickets on the cheap? Check out FansFirst.ca!
- The International Film Festival starts this week so if movies are your jam, the 20th anniversary of this fest is yours to see.
- Get outside while there’s still time and see this coming weekend’s Parkfest. It’s a free, outdoor event for the entire family.
- Want to learn how to be a barista? In this three-day complete Barista Training Bundle Course, you can!
- Studio Bell is showcasing Beach Season in their ongoing Alberta Spotlight concert series. They’re from Calgary, so they can’t get any more local than that!
- Get the week rolling with Date Night YYC’s planned bowling night at National on 10th at their Bowling and Brews event. Bowling and Beers, can’t go wrong.
- Halloween is getting closer, take the kids to Calaway Park on the weekend to see the festivities before it shuts down for another season.
- Your call! What are you up to this week that we don’t know about. Let us know!