It’s Voting Day! Got your choices made and candidates picked out? All that campaigning went fast, be sure to exercise your vote and be heard. There’s other things going on in Calgary this week, here’s some suggestions!
- The Calgary Flames play two home games this week, if you’re thinking of heading out to sit in the C of Red, try this site for Fee-Free tickes.
- Given the time of year, there are Pumpkin Festivals and Pumpkin hunts all around. The weather should be pretty mild this week, and they’re fun to check out with the whole family.
- It’s Small Business Week in Calgary right now, and if yiu’re an entrepreneur on Calgary’s scene, this may be an event for you to check out with lots of great talks and exhibitors to be seen at.
- If you have questions about Calgary’s By-Laws, this open-forum event where you can ask anything you want about Calgary’s by-laws is for you. Click on the link to learn more!
- Calgary Night Market runs this Friday night, an evening where Eau Claire turns into a bustling hub of local vendors and one-of-a-kind goods.
- If Haunted things are a thing for you, then you won’t want to miss out on Haunted Calgary Halloween Attraction. T’is the spooky season, right?!
- Flashlight Nights is ending this week at Calgary Farmyard. Explore the fields at dusk with your flashlights and get into the spookiness of the season. Great for kids!
- Scary movies are your thing? Fort Calgary is offering a Black & White Movie Double Feature Halloween Edition, a movie night this Friday evening where you can view black and white movies from the past in a historic setting.
- Fall is such a great time to go and take in theatre, since it’s colder outside and so the Performing Arts are a perfect escape. Check out Iceland, a dark comedy.
- Dash of Doom, it’s a perfect week for a run because it’s still not cold out. Get outside and have some fun at Calgary’s only Halloween Night Race.
Have a great week,