We hope you’ve had a fantastic weekend with hearty laughs, hearty meals and surrounded with Friends and Family that make your heart feel full.
As your turkey tryptophan comas kick in, here’s some things to ponder to do this week:
- Jerry Seinfeld is in town this week at the Jubilee Auditorium. Tickets are still available online!
- Heritage Park ghost tours are on tonight, it’s your last chance to try and get in!
- Thinking about getting a tattoo or adding some ink to what you’ve already got done, then the Calgary Tattoo and Arts Festival this weekend is for you!
- Enjoy a Family Nerf Battle at the Trico Centre this week, drop in for some Nerf Wars fun!
- The Calgary Flames play two home games this week, one against the Flyers and the other against the Red Wings. Always a fun thing to do!
- The Stamps take on the Blue Bombers at McMahon Stadium on Saturday afternoon. Bring blankets and cheer them on!
- The Rocky Mountain Wine & Food Festival takes place this Friday and Saturday at the BMO Centre. Always a fun time to wander and explore culinary and liquid delights!
- Who doesn’t like running around a maze in the dark and with flashlights only? Head to the Calgary Farmyard for some night time fun with the kids and family every Friday and Saturday night before the end of October.
- Talks on Space are your thing? Then you will want to catch this talk at the University of Calgary on the 15th to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the moon landing: Sunny with a chance of space weather.
- Get outside and be active with this Saturday’s MEC Calgary Race Series Road Five.