So, it’s getting colder. We knew this would happen.
Wednesday is forecasted to have a high of just -11, so we bring you 10 things to do this week, with any outdoor things to be done earlier in the week!
- Skating at Olympic Plaza is now open for the season. With three firepits around the ice to keep you warm, it’s so scenic and pretty, it’s no wonder many make this an annual winter/Christmas tradition.
- The last weekend of the Spruce Meadows Christmas Market is on this coming weekend. It’s your last chance to stock up on all sorts of Christmas goodies for friends and families in a very scenic and festive setting.
- Heritage Park’s Once Upon a Christmas is taking place on weekends. All things festive and all this historic are here for you to enjoy!
- Calgary Night Market Holiday Market is having it’s last weekend this Friday at Eau Claire. There are over 40 handmade vendors and local businesses, perfect for Christmas!
- A Christmas Carol, Theatre Calgary’s annual favorite begins this week and runs until the 28th of December. Don’t miss it, it’s perfect for the family!
- The Calgary Flames are back at the dome this Saturday evening, grab a seat in the stands to support them or head to your local watering hole to enjoy a few bevies while they play against Ottawa.
- The Calgary Farmer’s Market has Frozen Fun taking place this Saturday, November 30th. They will show DIY ice carving and maple taffy treats.
- Cabin Brewing is hosting Yoga on Draught on the 30th, a morning of stretching followed by sipping. Not a bad way to start the day!
- It’s not indoors, but it sure is wicked-skiing at Nakiska is now open! Head to the hills to enjoy a day away amongst beautiful scenery.
- Movies. Movies. Movies. Head to your local cinema and enjoy a movie. What’s a great flick you’ve seen lately?
Have a great week, bundle up!