Hope your weekend was fun and relaxing, the break you needed. If you’re looking for things to do in Calgary this week, the city is again not short of options. Here is our suggested list of Top 10 Things to do in Calgary for the week of November 19th!
- The Spruce Meadows Christmas Market is once again running this weekend, with vendors upon vendors ready to get you into the Christmas Spirit. Besides the Spruce Meadows market, there are so many other markets going on around town, too.
- Once Upon A Christmas begins this coming weekend at Heritage Park. If experiencing an old-fashioned Christmas is your thing, then you won’t want to miss the next several weekends.
- Olympic Plaza is open for skating! Skate for free every day until mid-March at Calgary’s favorite skating rink.
- The Calgary Zoo Lights opens up this coming Friday, November 23rd. Every year they add something new to see and bedazzle patrons with, and this year looks like they’re not stopping short, either. Check the link for tickets and times.
- The Grey Cup is in Edmonton this coming Sunday, November 25th, and our Calgary Stampeders are in the final. Be sure to cheer them on either up in Edmonton or at your local establishment!
- If Christmas cocktails are your thing, you won’t want to miss out on Miracle on First Street YYC, where Proof YYC meets All Things Christmas.
- Learn to bake sour dough bread with a cooking class from Sidewalk Citizen Bakery. Add to your family’s Christmas table with bread made by you!
- Shark Tank’s Kevin O’Leary is in Calgary this week, discussing all things wealth, all things money.
- Dinner in the Dark is a gala event taking place at Telus Spark, and is a night dedicated to raising awareness and funds for global families living in energy poverty.
- TheBanff Craft Beer Festival is taking place this Thursday to Saturday at the Cave and Basin. Check out their site for tickets!
Have another great week! If there’s something going on next week that you think we should know about, send us your details.