What can you do in Calgary this week? There’s lots going on! We’ve searched around to bring you our pick of 10 different things to do in Calgary this week.
- The Calgary International Auto and Truck Show hits the BMO Centre this week. It’s five days of everything you’ve wanted to know about your favorite cars, all in one place.
- Decidely Jazz Danceworks is hosting their annual fundraiser, the Black and White Ball at the Fairmont Palliser hotel this Saturday evening.
- Bob Saget is in town this weekend at Arts Commons. If you grew up watching Full House, you will know him one way, but hearing him live, you will never look at Mr. Tanner the same again!
- If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you won’t want to miss the Prisoner of Azkaban in concert. Taking place this Thursday and Friday at the Jubilee Auditorium, join in for an evening of music and film.
- Enjoy lattes?! Want to learn how to make them? Learn to pour latte art at Rosso Coffee Roasters this Friday evening.
- The Calgary Flames take on the New York Islanders and Winnipeg Jets this week at the Saddledome. Just a few more games to go before the Stanley cup finals hit!
- Dive into a movie at Village Square Leisure Centre. Play with the kids, and watch a show.
- The National Fair Trade Conference is presented by Fair Trade Calgary this week at Hotel Arts. If learning all about the ins and outs of Fair Trade of certain commodities interests you, you won’t want to miss this.
- Friday Night Flights Dinner Series, the second of the trio, takes place this Friday at Heritage Park. This week’s menu is all themed around Big Rock beers.
- St. Patrick’s Day is all the festive rage this week at the Calgary Farmer’s Market. Things get all festive at the market this weekend, don’t miss it!
Have a great week and hope you adjusting to daylight saving’s has been easy! We’ve enjoyed lots of coffee today to get through the first Monday.