You’ve got 30 days to wrap up any resolutions you haven’t completed. Thirty days. Then we begin a new lap around the sun and the madness continues.
Luckily until then, we have December, Christmas, dinners, wines, and social gatherings to get through first. But first, let’s focus on this week. Here’s our Top 10 of things happening in Calgary this week for you to pick from! Though it's the season, not everything is all Christmas just yet!
1. This Thursday is free admission into the Glenbow Museum in the evening. Every Thursday of the month, you don’t pay. Go check it out this week!
2. The Telus Spark Disability Art Festival: Changemakers is on this Tuesday and runs the whole day. Come check out emerging artists or artists early in their career!
3. The Buffalo Sabres are in town this Thursday as they take on the Calgary Flames at the Saddledome. The LA Kings are here on Saturday. Looking to attend the game and want cheap tickets? Check out FansFirst.ca!
4. The RedLine Trip are a jazz band and they’re taking the stage to serenade your cocktails at Betty Lou’s Library. What’s that, you ask?! It’s a speakeasy bar with a ferocious menu of drinks. Definitely worth checking out.
5. Do you support the WHL?! Then come see the Hitmen take on the Oil Kings from Edmonton, too. They play this week and they have a huge fan base!
6. The Polar Express is playing at Spruce Meadows as part of their Christmas Movies at the Meadows this Friday night.
7. Want to watch a movie and swim at the same time? Dive into a movie at Southland Leisure Centre this Saturday evening at 6:30!
8. Consider yourself a hiker?! Then come to a hiker social this Thursday at Joyce on 4th and meet those who share in your passion!
9. A Christmas Carol is in full swing at Theatre Calgary, one of Calgary’s classic favourites. Don’t miss it!
10. Christmas shopping! May as well get going on it this week!!!
Have a great one,