How’s your summer been? Anyone else notice the change in crispness in the air, especially in the evenings?
Be sure to take advantage of the amazing Back to School sales going on right now, they’re a steal of a deal for sure!
Still lots going on in Calgary this week, here’s our Top Ten picks for you for this week.
- Not to start off on a downer but, the End of Summer Festival takes place this week at Cobb’s Adventure Park. It sounds sad, but it isn’t!
- Look to the skies again this week, Global Fest is running in Elliston Park in the evenings. If oohing and aaaahin at fireworks is your thing, you won’t want to miss this.
- Cirque du Soleil’s Luzia is in town and runs until September 22nd. Take in this show and be impressed with their acrobatics and talent.
- Volleyball enthusiasts should head to Marda Loop every Friday until September 6th. Starting at 6:15pm, meet some new people and enjoy the evening playing a fun game of volleyball on sand!
- If baking and cake decorating makes you happy, this two-day hands on baking class will jive with your sweet tooth.
- While it’s still warm out, head out to see an outdoor movie, there’s still time! Click this link to see where and when and what’s playing!
- Summer Fest is on! Check out what’s on the menu at various establishments around Calgary, it’ a proper culinary fest!
- A tap tour is taking place this weekend in the Barley Belt! Saturday will see you going from tap to tap, trying out all the local concoctions of good, local, tasty beer! The Barley Belt is such a great place to try great beer, if you haven’t gone already, try the Tap Tour this weekend!
- Get your Salsa on on Stephen Avenue during Salsa on the Street from 6-9pm where you will have the opportunity to learn how to get into the groove with several instructors that are on hand!
- The Big Big Tent has month-long events going on that suit the whole family. After Stampede ends, the tent stays on for family fun! Check out their range of activities going down this week!
Have a great week! What are your plans?!