It’s interesting how realtors get started in this business.
Some follow in the footsteps of their parents and others knew it was their calling from day one.
Mine was more a matter of necessity ...
It was 2007 and my wife was pregnant with our first child.
I was a geophysicist working in downtown Calgary, looking for a way to produce extra income. I wanted my wife to have the opportunity to stay at home if she chose to, and I’ve always been interested in the real estate industry.
I found an excellent way to do what I love … help my friends, family, and coworkers with all their real estate needs
I’ve never looked back
Please let me introduce myself. I’m Mark Lukwinski.
I’m an experienced professional real estate agent helping Calgarians move through the process of buying or selling with confidence, communication, and enjoyment.
It's one of biggest decisions of your life and typically comes with a side order of stress. Having an experienced professional on your side is a great decision.
HERE IS HOW I CAN HELP
* Sell Your Home In a Timely Manner For Top Dollar
* Reduce Or Eliminate The Stress That Home Buying Or Selling Comes With
* Marketing Your Home With An Extensive Online Strategy
* By Supplying A Network Of Trusted Suppliers In Case You Need To Do Repairs
* Providing A FREE Home Staging Consultation To Show You How Your Home Should Be Staged For Maximum Results
* Providing Amazing Dedicated Customer Service So You’ll Never Feel Like You’re Doing This Alone
* Providing Honest, Open, Integrity-Based Communication Every Step Of The Way
* Develop A Unique Strategy To Drive Exceptional Results
* Proven Negotiation Skills
TALK TO ME ABOUT:
* Marketing Your Home
* Planning & Strategizing Based On Your Individual Needs
* Home Staging & Organization
* Contract Negotiations
* Communication With Lawyers, Appraisers & Inspectors
* Connecting With Experienced Tradespeople